Coal Power KILLS!!! Sign this petition and stop the 700 MW Coal Fired Power Plant Construction in Ghana.
Ghana Youth Environmental Movement
Hello, do you have a few minutes to spare? Why don’t you make a call to reject coal fired power plant from coming to Ghana. Follow the steps below:
1. Call the offices of the CEO of VRA (0302 664941-9) and Executive Director of EPA (0302 664 697/8) and Deputy Manager of Shenzhen Energy Ghana (0544 343449)
2. Mention your name and organization if you belong to one. (You can also mention Ghana Youth Environmental Movement)
3. Tell them you saw a newspaper publication inviting the public to call them to give their concerns about the coal fired power plant project in Ekumfi.
4. Tell them in a polite manner that you strongly reject and oppose the project on grounds of the devastating health, social and environmental impacts it will cause.
5. Finally tell them that your position would be put into writing and sent to their email and postal…
View original post 34 more words